- Advanced Vampire Physiology
- Empowered Vampire Physiology
- Metavampire/Neovampire/Supervampire Physiology
- Micromutated Vampire Physiology (Rational Only)
The user is a vampire that has been empowered or evolved due to a variety of causes, such as evolution, genetic experiments, micromutations, enchantment, having powers bestowed upon them by other beings or sources, through birth, and training in order to obtain said powers.
Alternatively, the user is a member of species such as homo superior, who was vampirized, giving them vampiric powers in addition to their pre-existing power sets. They could also be vampires that have been empowered through rational or irrational means.
Empowered Vampires can also be divided into two categories:
- Metavampires of this category gain their powers via evolution, birth, genetic engineering, or exposed to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or any other methods that involves genetic experimentation in that regard.
- In one way or another, certain metavampires that are of this classification will may have minor physical changes, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of red, yellow, purple, etc, retractable claws or spikes, color of the skin being changed, among others. In fact, these kinds of supervampire will be able to possess powers without their physiology being altered.
- By this category metavampires gain their powers by having their abilities bestowed upon them by supernatural beings, enchantment, training to self-bestow their powers like Telekinesis for example, being blessed or granted wishes to obtain their powers, and among any other methods without any genetic tinkering.
- Unlike rational-based supervampires this category of metavampire wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their deoxyribonucleic acid, which can be caused in certain ways. Unlike the rational based these kinds of Supervampires are more likely to maintain their physiology because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based supervampires are more likely to have.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Weakness Resistance
- May still be susceptible to traditional vampire weaknesses unless they have specific immunities or resistances.
- Genetic-based powers may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. At worst however, they would may become a monstrous Mutant if they aren't kept under treatment.
- May fall victim to Monster Manipulation and/or Vampire Manipulation.