- Advanced Zombie Mimicry/Physiology
- Empowered Zombie Physiology
- Metazombie/Neozombie/Superzombie Mimicry/Physiology
- Micromutated Zombie Physiology (Rational Only)
- Meta Spawn Physiology (Marvel Comics)
The user of this ability is a zombie of superior power. Much like the rest of the empowered races, metazombies are much stronger than regular zombies all thanks to having superpowers, and they tend to be more difficult to dispatch, at least depending on what powers they possess, whether they almost dwarf the power of a zombie lord or not. They can also be much more intelligent than their regular predecessors, at least depending on their power sets.
Superzombies can also be divided into two categories:
- Metazombies of this category gain their abilities via evolution, genetic engineering, or exposure to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or any other methods that involve genetic experimentation. In one way or another, certain superzombies that are of this classification will have minor physical changes, like having retractable claws or spikes, and among others. In fact, these kinds of empowered zombies will be able to possess powers without their physiology being altered.
- Non-scientific super zombies gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based superzombies, this category of metazombies wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific ways. Unlike rational based metazombies they are more likely to maintain their respective physiology because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based superzombies are more likely to have.
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Weakness Resistance
- Zombie Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Mutated Zombie Physiology
- Genetic-based abilities may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. In worse cases, they would become a monstrous mutant if they aren't treated.
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular zombies in particular.
- Those with Zombie Manipulation might be able to control them.
- Supernatural Hunters might be able to kill the superzombies with ease.
- Those with Magic or especially Necromancy, Dark Arts to Voodoo would might be able to control metazombies.
- Normal, Flawless or Absolute Restoration, or Resurrection can restore individuals from being empowered zombies.
- They might still be slow and/or clumsy.
- Destroying the brain/decapitation may still kill them permanently.
- Metazombies might still be either mindless or stupid.