- "I made it by being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties!"
- ― Scrooge Mcduck (Ducktales)
- "It took you a lifetime to gain your power - and me only seconds to acquire and better it."
- ― Hart Druiter/Nemesis Kid to Val Armorr/Karate Kid (DC Comics)
- "Your superior to me in every way!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "You may be made of fire, but my magma burns even hotter than that!"
- ― Akainu to Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
The power to become superior to an opponent. Sub-power of Superior Adaptation.
The user can make themselves superior to the opponent they are fighting, usually done by the user making themselves stronger, faster, more powerful, etc. against their opponent in every way, as well as others if more are present. They can also make themselves superior to others by making their opponents infeior.
- Adaptive Power Level
- Aspect Superiority
- Advanced Powers
- Lesser Immunity
- Power Apex Inducement
- Quality Enhancement
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Situational Strength
- Indomitable Will
- Level Manipulation
- Numerical Transcendence
- Power Balance
- Superior Adaptation
- Training Regimen
- Being superior doesn't mean one will win.
- May not work against some opponents.
- May only work against one opponent per time.
- May not work against users of Equality.
- May not work against opponents who are infinite in magnitude.
- SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation); via Eternal/Absolute Transcendence
- SCP-682 - Hard-To-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation); via Superior Adaptation
- Spekkio (Chrono Trigger)
- Nemesis Kid (DC Comics)
- Protege (Marvel Comics); via Adaptive Power-Level
- Hive (Destiny)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Humor Contrast
- The Wicked Avatar (Yu-Gi-Oh! R)
- John (unOrdinary)
- Sakazuki (One Piece); to users of the Mera Mera no Mi/Flame-Flame Fruit