- "I made it by being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties!"
- ― Scrooge Mcduck (Ducktales)
- "It took you a lifetime to gain your power - and me only seconds to acquire and better it."
- ― Hart Druiter/Nemesis Kid to Val Armorr/Karate Kid (DC Comics)
The power to become superior to an opponent.
The user can make themselves superior to the opponent they are fighting, usually done by the user making themselves stronger, faster, more powerful, etc. against their opponent in every way, as well as others if more are present.
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Aspect Superiority
- Advanced Powers
- Lesser Immunity
- Power Apex Inducement
- Quality Enhancement
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Level Manipulation
- Power Balance
- Superior Adaptation
- Training Regimen
- Being superior doesn't mean one will win.
- May not work against some opponents.
- May only work against one opponent per time.
- May not work against users of Equality.
- May not work against opponents who are infinite in magnitude.
- Spekkio (Chrono Trigger)
- Nemesis Kid (DC Comics)
- Hive (Destiny)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Humor Contrast
- The Wicked Avatar (Yu-Gi-Oh! R)