The power to manipulate supermaterials. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Supermaterial Control
User can create, shape and manipulate supermaterials, materials with remarkable properties, which are usually engineered or artificial. These include graphene, carbon nanotubes, amorphous metals, transparent alumina, metal foam, metamaterials, aerogel and more.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using supermaterials as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of supermaterials.
- Move/lift supermaterials.
- Supermaterial Attacks
- Supermaterial Constructs
- Supermaterial Creation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Empathic Objects
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Potential Force Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- May be unable to create supermaterials, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be able to manipulate only certain types of supermaterials.
- Momakase (Big Hero 6: The Series)