- Immense Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Super/Superhuman Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Supernatural Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Superhuman/Supernatural Physical Attributes
User's physical abilities are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally physically superior over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than regular beings (in that verse) can achieve by seemingly any method of training.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Supernatural Accuracy
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Athleticism
- Supernatural Balance
- Supernatural Cells
- Supernatural Combat
- Supernatural Dexterity
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Flexibility
- Supernatural Health
- Supernatural Leap
- Supernatural Lung Capacity
- Supernatural Mobility
- Supernatural Muscle Usage
- Supernatural Recovery
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration
- Supernatural Roar
- Supernatural Senses
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Supernatural Survivability
- Peak Human Body - User is at the highest physical condition that a human can reach.
- Enhanced Body - User's physical condition is beyond the peak human limits of their universe, but not too high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Body - User's physical condition is blatantly more powerful than other people of their universe, reaching into a high superhuman territory.
- Type I: Strong enough to lift construction vehicles and destroy thick steel, fast enough to easily move at supersonic speed, durable enough to withstand most explosions.
- Type II: Strong enough to lift large aircraft and destroy the toughest metals, fast enough to easily move at hypersonic speed (and beyond), durable enough to take powerful explosions.
- Type III: Near an Absolute Body. Strong enough to move skyscrapers or even planets with incalculable strength, fast enough to move at (or beyond) light-speed, and invulnerable to virtually all physical harm.
- Absolute Body - The ultimate type, the user has no limits to physical strength, speed, stamina, etc.
- User may develop a superiority complex which can lead to underestimating opponents.
- May include enhanced nutrition requirements.
- Lack of relevant mental enhancements is very likely to cause problems.
- Because of the Plateau Effect, the user may reach the peak of their physical limits and never improve beyond that.
- Warframes (Warframe)