- "Because of the child's power. It hides him from both Angels and Demons."
- ― Castiel on Jesse Turner (Supernatural S5E6: I Believe the Children Are Our Future)
The power to hide and conceal oneself from anything. Sub-power of Supernatural Manipulation.
The user can hide from anything, including humans and even supernatural entities such as angels, demons and possibly deities. In short, the user can't be found unless they want to be.
- Supernatural Concealment
- Absolute Concealment
- May not work on beings surpassing the power of that of Deities.
- Omniscient beings will always know where the user is, no matter how well they hide.
- Weak against Locality Tracking.
- Damon (Dragon Ball Super)
- Emilo Haversack (Forgotten Realms)
- Yuto Amakawa (Omamori Himari); formerly via his grandmothers Omamori
- Jesse Turner (Supernatural)
- Eve (Supernatural)
- God (Supernatural)
- Amara/The Darkness (Supernatural)
- Sawako Amakawa's Omamori (Omamori Himari)
- God’s Bar (Supernatural)