The ability to cook anything with supernatural/magical properties. Combination of Food Manipulation and Supernatural Properties Manipulation. Opposite to Unnatural Cooking. Variation of Cooking Manipulation.
- Magical Cooking
The user can cook almost anything with supernatural/magical properties, allowing the user to cook things such as a pie that grants superpowers, a coffee that heals, candies that are much sweeter than they should be, etc.
- Conceptual Baking
- Culinary Intuition
- Food Augmentation
- Food Empathy
- Food Healing
- Power Bestowal
- Culinary Magic
- Food Empowerment
- Food Manipulation
- Hypnotic Food
- Sugar Manipulation
- Supernatural Fruit Empowerment
- Supernatural Properties Manipulation
- Taste Manipulation
- Cooking still takes time and requires ingredients.
- May not know the effects of each cooled food.
- User is unable to control the variables that may change the effects drastically.
- The cooked product must be consumed in order to take effect.
- Unless made otherwise the food will expire after some time and may have undesired effects when consumed.
- Xiu Li (Cooking Master Boy)
- Kitchen/Culinary Deities (Mythology)
- Kitchen God/Zao Shen (Chinese Mythology)
- Aristaeus (Greek Mythology)
- Kirio Hikifune (Bleach)
- Ginger Breadhouse (Ever After High)
- Tae Shimura (Gintama)
- Users of Essential Food (GURPS)
- Tonio Trendy/Trussadi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Pearl/Pole Jam
- Protectors (Just Add Magic)
- Aoi Tsubaki (Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi)
- Souji Tendou (Kamen Rider Kabuto); via the White Knife
- Ichiro Ikesu (Kamen Rider Kabuto); via the Black Knife
- Beardo (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- SCP-4209 - Egg-Cellent Boys! (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4497 - Whose Cuisine Reigns Supreme?! (SCP Foundation)
- Froese (Toriko)
- Magic Whip (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Monsters (Undertale)
- Legendary Cooking Utensils (Cooking Master Boy)