- Metaphysical/Mystical/Supernatural Bodily Fluids
The users bodily fluids have supernatural properties, increasing their physiology beyond the regular norm. User can share their bodily fluids with others, serving to vitalize, augment and influence a target's biophysical structure on a cellular and/or genetic level, possibly causing mutations and other effects that may be advantageous or disadvantageous. Ex: users with a specific supernatural fluid, like blood, that bestows increased physical capabilities can share this power via a blood transfusion with others.
As bodies have different fluids (blood, sweat, tears, spinal fluid, etc.) each may have a different effect, granting different supernatural powers, etc.
- Consumption Healing
- Enhancing Mutation
- Enhanced Properties
- Infectious Energy Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Supernatural Blood
- Acidic Bodily Fluids
- Adhesive Bodily Fluids
- Aphrodisiac Bodily Fluids
- Cryogenic Bodily Fluids
- Explosive Bodily Fluids
- Flammable Bodily Fluids
- Micromechanical Bodily Fluids
- Mutagenic Bodily Fluids
- Poisonous Bodily Fluids
- Radioactive Bodily Fluids
- Regenerative Bodily Fluids
- Blood Manipulation
- Bodily Fluid Manipulation
- Drug Usage
- Health Manipulation
- High Empowerment
- Mutation Inducement
- Supernatural Bodily Aspects
- Supernatural Cells
- Symbiotic Costume
- Bodily fluids may be deadly, cause damage to others and their surroundings, etc.
- If users drained of essential fluids they could die of blood loss or Dehydration.
- Users with Bodily Fluid Consumption may only empower them.
- Transfusion effects are temporary.
- Transfusion mutations/effects may be harmful/disadvantageous.
- Transfusion may be addictive.
- Cletus Kasady (Marvel Comics); via the Carnage symbiote in his blood
- Toxzon (Max Steel)
- Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
- Mitsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
- Masoru Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
- Dadan Tadan (My Hero Academia)
- Sakra (Nectar of Dharani)
- Maria (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Mammon (Seven Mortal Sins)
- Faudo (Zatch Bell!)