- "Like any prudent gambler I know when to walk away...Never!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "Too rich for my blood. I should not have anted with my blood."
- ― Moe Szyslak (The Simpsons)
The ability to gamble beyond what is normally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Gambling.
- Supernatural Betting
- Supernatural Gaming
- Supernatural Wager
User can gamble beyond normal limitation and heads a great deal of knowledge in the art of gambling, gaining ability to gamble on abstract things rather than material.
- Card Manipulation
- Contract Bestowal
- Die Rolling
- Supernatural Adroitness
- Tactical Analysis
- Wish Granting
- If the user is gambling for something that is considered a high stake, then they also have to put up a high stake. The more you stand to gain the more you will also stand to lose.
- May be addicted to gambling and do it simply for the thrills, this can lead to substantial losses.
- Daniel J. D'arby the Elder (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Osiris
- Miraschon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean); via Marilyn Manson
- Patrick (Supernatural)
- Deck of Many Things (AD&D)