- "So, it begins again...Moving, always moving, never knowing, following impulses...Then they appear. The Monsters, the creatures, pitiful misfits in the schemes of nature. And again I am here...For such is my destiny...the destiny of Ulysses Bloodstone!"
- ― Ulysses Bloodstone (Marvel Presents #1)
- "In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night; make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back."
- ― Professor Broom about the BPRD (Hellboy)
- "Saving people, hunting things. The family business."
- ― Dean Winchester to his brother, Sam (Supernatural)
- "I am the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And right now you and me are gonna show 'em why. It's time."
- ― Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "So, how many times do I have to put you in the ground?"
- ― Eric Brooks/Blade (Marvel Comics)
- Champion of Mankind/Humanity
- Grimm Physiology (Grimm series)
- Monster Hunter Physiology
- Slayer Physiology (Buffyverse)
- The Huntsman/Huntress
The user possesses the powers of a supernatural hunter, having the innate ability to hunt down supernatural creatures. They are able to physically match and fight off most of the creatures they hunt, have innate combat abilities and information about the paranormal world, ability to detect supernatural creatures and know how to kill and trap them. They may have immunity towards the creatures they hunt (immune to vampire's compulsion, werebeast's infection, demon's possession, witch's magic, divine influences, etc.).
- Combat Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Horror Survivor: is driven to survive and kill the monster or killer that threatens their lives by any means.
- Hunting Intuition
- Humanization: may be able transform or cure a being of their supernatural traits while either trying to defeat or save them.
- Indomitable Will
- Killing Intuition
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Paranormal Expertise
- Tactical Analysis
- Tactical Genius
- Tranquil Fear: can control their fear while retaining tranquility and are able to face what they're afraid of with relentless courage of a warrior while gaining the vigilance and precaution of a survivor.
- Trapping Intuition: can create many different types of traps that are effective in different ways while combating the supernatural.
- Supernatural Detection: can sense the presence of supernatural beings and identify them.
- Weapon Proficiency/Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Power Erasure
- Power Immunity
- Power Negation
- Power Opposition
- Power Weaponry
- Special Ops Mastery
- Strong Heart
- Strong Soul
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Weapon Improvisation
Types of Hunter
- Alien Slayer: The user can fight and kill an alien of any kind or form while being able to take on even the strongest of aliens there may be. (Example: Isaac Clarke, Dead Space series)
- Demonic Slayer: The user can kill demons/demonic entities of any form while being able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest while also gaining resistance to their demonic powers and demonic corrupting effects. (Example: Doom Slayer/guy, Doom series)
- Divine Slayer: The user can fight and kill deities or an embodiment of the divine. (Example: The Chosen Undead, Dark Souls)
- Eldritch Slayer: The user can fight and kill eldritch abominations of outer world origin. (Example: Bloodborne)
- Dragon Slayer: The user can fight and kill dragon entities of any form while being able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest of them. (Example: Acnologia, Fairy Tail)
- Monster Slayer: The user can fight and kill monsters of any form, kind, origin while being able to fight them no matter how strong they may be. (Example: Sam and Dean Winchester, Supernatural)
- Mutant Slayer: The user can fight and kill mutant entities if any form while being able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest of mutant creatures (Example: Grayson Hunt, Bulletstorm)
- Undead Slayer: The user can fight and kill any undead being, whatever it may be, and is able to handle the strongest, toughest, most dangerous of the undead while gaining resistance to their powers. (Example: Ashley "Ash" J. Williams, The Evil Dead franchise)
- Ghost Slayer: The user is an expert in all matters of fighting, containing and defeating ghosts and can defeat all types of astral beings of varying levels of power. (Example: Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters series)
- Vampire Slayer: The user is able to handle the strongest, toughest, most dangerous of vampires and sometimes gain a form of resistance to their powers. (Example: Belmont Family, Castlevania series)
- Immortal Slayer: The user is able to kill immortal entities such as gods, demons, monsters and many other kinds of immortal beings by either negating/bypassing/removing their immortality or even by using a specific kind of weapon that leaves them vulnerable to death, even if targets are still immortal they are most likely killable. (Example: Asura, Asura's Wrath)
- Almighty Object
- Ancestral Evocation/Descendant Evocation
- Destiny Chosen/Usurp Worth
- Divinity/Demonic Source
- Hybrid Physiology
- Immortal Slayer
- Instant Learning
- Kresnik Physiology
- One-Man Army
- Past Life Awareness/Future Life Awareness
- Past Life Power Access/Future Life Power Access
- Training Regimen
- May be unable to hunt transcendent supernatural creatures without the aid of divine, demonic or any other supernatural weaponry.
- If users are empowered by supernatural forces they may be bound to supernatural laws and rules.
- May only be a hunter of a specific supernatural creature (vampire, demons, spirits, etc.)
- Powers may be dormant until the user has an encounter with the supernatural.
See Also: Hunter of Monsters.
div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed">