- "In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night; make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back."
- ― Professor Broom (Hellboy), about the BPRD.
- "Saving people, hunting things. The family business."
- ― Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- "I am the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And right now you and me are gonna show 'em why. It's time."
- ― Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "So, how many times do I have to put you in the ground?"
- ― Blade (Marvel Comics)
The ability to possess the traits and powers of a supernatural hunter. Not to be confused with Paranormal Expertise.
- Champion of Mankind/Humanity
- Grimm Physiology (Grimm series)
- Monster Hunter Physiology
- Slayer Physiology (Buffyverse)
- The Huntsman/Huntress
The user possesses the powers of a supernatural hunter, having the innate ability to hunt down supernatural creatures. They are able to physically match and fight off most of the creatures they hunt, have innate combat abilities and information about the paranormal world, ability to detect supernatural creatures and know how to kill and trap them. They may have immunity towards the creatures they hunt (immune to vampire's compulsion, werebeast's infection, demon's possession, witch's magic, divine influences, etc.).
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Indomitable Will
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Power Immunity
- Supernatural Detection
- Weapon Proficiency
- Alien Slayer
- Almighty Object
- Ancestral Evocation
- Body Supremacy
- Demonic Slayer
- Destiny Chosen
- Divine Slayer
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Illusion/Invisibility/Shapeshifting Awareness
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Monster Slayer
- Past Life Awareness
- Past Life Power Access
- Pure/Strong Heart/Soul
- Special Ops Mastery
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Tactical Genius
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- Undead Slayer
- May be unable to hunt transcendent supernatural creatures without the aid of divine, demonic or supernatural weaponry.
- May only be a hunter of a specific supernatural creature (vampire, demons, spirits, etc.)
- Powers may be dormant until the user has an encounter with the supernatural.
See Also: Hunter of Monsters.