- "I would normally say no... But, I'm starting to wonder if the rules to our supernatural world aren't as rigid as I once thought. Or maybe someone's trying to change those rules."
- ― Dr. Deaton (Teen Wolf)
- Laws of the Supernatural World
- Magical Laws/Rules Manipulation
- Rules of Magic/Magical Arts
- Supernatural Laws/Rules
User can create, manipulate and change the supernatural regulation that governs the fundamental rules and laws of magic and the supernatural; all the boundaries, conditions, principles that shapes and binds the supernatural world, foundations and causality that supernatural powers, magic and mythic beings operate in both physically and metaphysically.
Supernatural Laws can come from same supernatural source of origin where all the mystic forces came from, governing the order of supernatural world, powers and magic and reassuring the way their suppose to work accordingly to the user that created them, refining the possibility and impossibility of the supernatural planes that can effect powers and magical being by empowering and weakening them depending on the circumstances to maintain a cosmic/natural balance of things.
The consequences for breaking such laws can be dire as much as they are catastrophic to a personal level to a grand scale that can prove too great to endure effectively causing extreme harm to themselves and/or those around them. Only supernatural beings of higher power and authority such as divinity, meta magic, etc, are the only beings that can bypass or even dominate the laws and rules without consequences.
- Consequence Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Power Balance
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Universal Principle Manipulation
- Pseudoscience may be able to bypass the rules and replicate them to their benefit.
- Those who who know the laws of the supernatural can use them to their advantages.
- As such they can bend and use the rules for themselves.
- The rules are binding but not always unbreakable.
- However breaking such laws can have extremely dire consequences.
- Rule Transcendence/Living Anomaly.
- Users of Meta Magic can transcend said laws and gain total dominion over them by their source.
- Absolute Laws can surpass and rewrite supernatural laws completely and permanently.
- Jafar (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Shinigami King (Death Note)
- The Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- The Grim Reaper (Mythology)
- Mother (Lost)
- Jacob (Lost)
- Fundamental Laws of Magic (Harry Poter)
- Laws of Magic (Once Upon a Time)
- Rules of the Death Note (Death Note)
- Rules of the Supernatural World (Teen Wolf)
- Laws of the Supernatural World (Mythology)
- Law of the Spirit of Life (Bible)
- Law of Sin and Death (Bible)