- "Amazing! For years, I'd always dismissed Iceman as the class clown...but thetruth is, his powers are almost without limit!!"
- ― Emma Frost on Bobby Drake/Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Supernatural Capability
The user has a potential and capacity for growth and learning beyond the natural level, allowing them to learn and develop much more quickly, easily, and efficiently than what any average member of their own species can and even learn things which are physiologically impossible for the average member of their species.
- Accelerated Development
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Attribute Learning
- Instant Learning
- Limiter Removal
- Optimal Finesse
- Absolute Potential
- Child Prodigy
- Enhanced Condition
- Old Prime
- Potential Manipulation
- Potential Realization
- Training Regimen
- The user still has to develop over time, so there is the chance they die or fail before achieving higher things.
- Strong users of Capability Suppression and Consciousness Grounding may be able to undo the users training and development.
- May still take extensive training to accomplish what one is learning/developing.
- What the user may have to endure in order to accomplish what they are attempting to learn/develop may be long, brutal, painful, burdensome, and/or insane.
- Konoka Konoe (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- Broly (Dragon Ball series)
- Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Omnimon (Digimon series)
- Priscilla Kitaen/Voodoo (WildStorm/DC Comics)
- Emerl (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Stanchek/Sting (Valiant Entertainment Comics)