The power to heal at an obviously supernatural rate. Advanced variation of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Advanced Healing/Healing Factor
- Immense Regeneration
- Immense Healing Factor
- Immense Regenerative Healing Factor
- Super/Superhuman Regeneration
- Super/Superhuman/Supernatural Healing/Healing Factor
- Super/Superhuman/Supernatural Regenerative Healing Factor
User can regenerate completely so long as they are not instantly killed by an attack (i.e. Disintegration, Incineration, and One Hit Kill). For some users, this involves that as long as the "core" is undamaged, they can regenerate. Because the cells and telomere lengths are constantly regenerating and rejuvenating, they do not age, recover any damaged body parts, and sustenance intake required is drastically reduced, to the point user is close to true immortality. Even complex parts such as damaged brain cells and nerves can be repaired, effectively keeping the mind intact and making decapitation more difficult as the user can simply reattach their heads to the neck, sealing the cut.
User are practically immune to drugs, disease, and all harmful foreign substances, and will be forever in their optimal health and physical prime. They are immune, or at least highly resistant, to telepathic attacks, since the regenerative power restores brain cells to its unaltered state, blocking one's mind from any attacks or invasive attempts.
For tumorous cells, the regeneration power may consider it as a form of disease, and repair it to the healthy and optimal state so it does not grow along with the regeneration. For some users, however, it may consider the cells as part of the body, and actually regenerate these sick cells, causing them to grow painfully instead.
- Accelerating Regeneration
- Bone Regeneration
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Intelligent Regeneration
- Injury Immunity
- Mental Regeneration
- Nerve Regeneration
- Regenerative Durability
- Pain Suppression
- Supernatural Body
- Thermal Resistance
- Absorbing Regeneration
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Elemental Regeneration
- Healing Blood
- Infinite Supply
- Life-Force Generation
- Phoenix Physiology
- Regenerative Cloning
- Supernatural Condition
- Vampire Physiology
- Werebeast Physiology
- Attacks that cause instant death, such as One Hit Kill, will end the user's life before regeneration can take place.
- Complete destruction of the body can kill the user.
- Users of Healing Erasure can remove this ability outright.
- Radiation can affect the user on a cellular level and crippling the user's healing factor from within, to the point of being unable to function anymore.
- Users of Healing Factor Nullification/Irreversible Destruction may prevent wounds from healing.
- May still need to breathe, making Deoxygenation-based attacks effective.
- Methods such as permanent separation of the head or destruction of the "core" may still kill the user.
- Continuous attacks that out-speed the regeneration rate may exhaust, and potentially kill, the user.
- If any object is jammed into a wound area, regeneration may fail or be delayed.