- "This isn't the end."
- "You say that with remarkable assuredness."
- "With experience. When the Borg destroyed my world, my people were scattered throughout the universe. We survived - as will humanity survive. As long as there's a handful of you to keep the spirit alive, you will prevail - even if it takes a millennium."
- ― Guinan and Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
- Automatic Self-Preservation
- Enhanced Self-Preservation
- Superhuman Self-Preservation
- Super Self-Preservation
Users can automatically identify and escape dangerous situations and evade opponents without consciously thinking out a plan of action. An example of this would be if the user is pursued by enemies that are faster than the user, they would automatically run in a pattern that would keep them from being surrounded, cut off, or captured by all means and then throw off their pursuit.
- Adrenal Activation
- Danger Intuition
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Escape Artistry
- Flawless Coordination
- Hypercompetence - for self-preservation.
- Prey Instinct
- Social Cloaking
- Survival Intuition
- Tracking Evasion
- May be unable to escape from certain almighty powers such as Universal Irreversibility, individuals possessing Omnilock (seeing as no power can lock onto them), beings with Omniscience, etc.
- May be limited on how long or how much they can use the ability for a certain amount of time.