- "Bites the Dust was born from my absolute desire to not encounter you... Bring it on!!"
- ― Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
The ability to greatly strengthen and evolve superpowers and abilities to its absolute ultimate power level. Combination of Power Augmentation, Superpower Manipulation, and Evolution. Opposite to Superpower Devolution.
- Absolute Enhanced/Infinite Evolution
- Awakening (One Piece)
- Power/Ability Evolution
- Power Development
The user of this power can upgrade or evolve any kind of superpower, including enhancing one's physical and mental condition an unlimited number of times, to virtually any level of gaining new powers or form.
- Absolute Condition - By evolving mental and physical abilities to the limit.
- Ability Creation
- Ability Mastering
- Alpha Physiology
- Ability Transcendence
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Evolution - Keep evolving because the process of evolution never stops.
- Evolution Manipulation - Control the process of evolution of other superpowered beings.
- Energy Amplification
- Hyper Form
- Legendary Form
- Limitation Inducement
- Power Activation
- Power Augmentation
- Power Balance
- Power Level Manipulation
- Power Modification
- Power Negation
- Power Warping - Stop the process of evolution of any super-powered being forcing them to stay on his current level of power forever.
- Reactive Adaptation
- Self-Adaptive Power
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self Transcendence
- Super Form
- Superpower Manipulation
- Temporary Invincibility
- True Power
- Concept Destruction - Eliminate flaws or boundaries of the power or limits.
- Almighty Ascension
- Almighty Link
- Almighty Object
- Almighty Replication
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Emotional Form
- Omega Physiology
- Potential Creation
- Power Manifestation
- May need the help of certain energy or items
- Weak users may die on the process of evolving a superpower.
- Takes a lot of energy out of the users.
- The user needs to possess a great potential to evolve their powers.
- May require the user to already possess the power to evolve.
- Can be dangerous to inexperienced users as it may not evolve gradually or by stages, but take the user to the ultimate level of power all at once, causing a lot of strain on the user's body.
- Some users can only evolve techniques.
- May be only temporary.
- Some evolutions have their drawbacks/weaknesses.
- Evolving specific power may require an intense training regimen.
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10)
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Sacred Gears (Highschool DxD)
- Stand Arrows (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Parts: III-VI)