- Bionic/Power/Superpower Contamination
- Bionic/Power/Superpower Brainwashing
- Triton App (Lab Rats)
The user can control other superbeings through their superpowers, allowing them to be their super power servants. The user may be able to grant or increse their victims powers, when they are under the users control.
- Command Inducement
- Memory Manipulation
- Remote Mind Control
- Remote Superpower Manipulation
- Sentient Control
- They may not be able to control superheroes who don't have superpowers.
- May need to take time to control.
- Dispelling their life force or knocking them out can release their control.
- Users of the Superpower Contamination Serum (Mighty Med)
- Neil Gunzenhauser/The Annihilator
- Users of the Triton App (Lab Rats)
- Hiro-Kala (Marvel Comics); via New Power
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Justice King Michael (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime); has control over the Virtue Series
- Superpower Contamination Serum (Mighty Med)
- Akuma (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.