- Advanced Dragon Physiology
- Draconus Superior Physiology
- Evolved Dragon Physiology
- Empowered Dragon Physiology
- Metadragon/Neodragon/Superdragon Physiology
- Micromutated Dragon Physiology (Rational Only)
- Modified Dragon Physiology (Rational Only)
- Superior Dragon Physiology
The user of this ability is a dragon of superior power. Much like the rest of the empowered dragons, metadragons are much stronger than regular dragons all thanks to having superpowers, and they tend to be more difficult to dispatch, at least depending on what powers they possess, whether they almost dwarf the power of a Dragon Lord or not. They can also be much more intelligent and even magical talents than their regular predecessors, at least depending on their power sets.
SuperDragons can also be divided into two categories:
- Metadragon of this category gain their powers via evolution, genetic engineering, or exposed to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or any other methods that involves genetic experimentation in that regard.
- In one way or another, certain superdragons that are of this classification will may have minor physical changes, like having retractable claws or spikes, and among others. In fact, these kinds of empowered dragons will be able to possess powers without their physiology being altered.
- Non-scientific individuals gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based superdragons this category of metaghouls wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific way. Unlike rational based metadragons they are more likely to maintain their respective physiology because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based superdragon are more likely to have.
- Various Supernatural Powers
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Draconic Breath
- Draconic Element Manipulation
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Flight/Wing Manifestation
- Force Field Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Supernatural Condition
- Weakness Resistance
- Empowered Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Fafnir of Nastrond (Marvel Comics)
- Spyro (Spyro)