The power to transform into a superpowered monster. Variation of Monster Physiology and Superpowered Physiology.
- Advanced Monster/Monstrous/Monstoristy Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Empowered Monster/Monstrous/Monstrosity Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Superpowered Monstrous/Monstrosity Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Meta Monster/Monstrous/Monstrosity Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- SPB Monster/Monstrous/Monstrosity Form/Mimicry/Phsyiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a superpowered monster, a monster with an innate connection to superpowered supernatural powers.
- Specific superpowered attacks can be lethal or deal great damages against specific superpowered monsters.
Hulk and Gamma Mutates (Marvel Comics)
Monsters of Evil (Marvel Comics)
Marvel Monsters (Marvel Comics)
Monster Society of Evil (DC Comics)
Monster League of Evil (DC Comics)
Gotham City Monsters (DC Comics)
Doomsday (DC Comics), is immune to all that once killed him.
Ultimate Kevin (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
Omniverse Kevin (Ben 10: Omniverse)
Kevin 11,000 (Ben 10 Series)
Devlin Levin (Ben 10 Series)
Kevin's Past Mutation (Ben 10: Omniverse)
Ultimate Aggregor (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
Super-Monster (Scooby-Doo! Team-Up)
Doctor Frankenstein's Monster (SuperFriends/Hanna-Barbera)
King Lizard (Amalgam Comics)
Abominite (Amalgam Comics)
Jonathan Rook/Stretch Monster (Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters)
Doctor Viktor (Ben 10 Series)
Monster Trio (Ben 10 Series)
Organization for Generally Rotten Enterprises/OGRE (Drak Pack/Hanna-Barbera)
Drak Pack (Drak Pack/Hanna-Barbera)
Monster Kevin (Ben 10 Reboot)
Add a photo to this gallery
Monster Kevin 2 (Ben 10 Reboot)