- "You stupid kid!! It's not going to be okay! It's never going to be okay. No one could take that much Gamma Radiation and live. Something's going to happen. Something...Bad."
- ― Bruce Banner to Rick Jones (Marvel Comics)
- "We've mastered techniques beyond the limits of human abilities. After years of training, these techniques, called the Rokushiki (Six Powers), allow human bodies to be a match for weapons. Once one masters them, he alone is as strong as 100 people together."
- ― Rob Lucci (One Piece)
- "What you and I can do ... that's a lot to ask of electrified chemicals. For the first time, I felt a sense of this power coming from beyond us. From an unknown force. And I wondered, Wally ... are we even human?"
- ― Barry Allen to Wally West (DC Comics)
- Superpowered Being
- SPB Physiology
- Unique Physiology
Users are beings of incredible power, having a superior status in mind, body, superpowers and incredible feats that make them greater than that of the average member of their species. In many cases, the user is also able to gain tremendous powers of highly advanced levels. This includes, but is not limited to, superhumans, aliens, angels, inhumans, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, hybrids, etc.
- Supernatural Condition: Users will possess incredibly, if not phenomenally high physical/mental condition that surpasses normal beings.
- Supernatural Body: Users possess bodies of incredible power.
- Supernatural Bodily Aspects: Users have powerful bodily aspects.
- Supernatural Cells: Possess super active cells.
- Supernatural Durability: Able to withstand high amounts of damage if injured.
- Supernatural Endurance: Will be able to go for a long time without the need for sustenance.
- Supernatural Intelligence: Process vasts amounts of knowledge, and operate highly advanced technology.
- Supernatural Mind: Users possess minds of incredible power.
- Supernatural Regeneration: Will be able to regenerate cells rapidly to the point where users will be able to grow a new heart if the original is ripped out.
- Supernatural Senses: Will be able to smell undetectable odors, see structures at a microscopic level, and other sensory feats.
- Supernatural Speed: Travel at light speed and reach far distances in seconds.
- Supernatural Stamina: Operate for long consecutive periods of time without tiring.
- Supernatural Strength: Lift and destroy extremely heavy and durable structures with bare hands.
- Potential Powers include:
- Atmospheric Adaptation: User can alter the body to survive levels of the atmosphere during space travel.
- Exotic Matter Manipulation: Conjure various different forms of elements be they matter or energy for use in almost any purpose imaginable.
- Flight: Propel from the ground and travel through the air without the need for an aircraft.
- Living Anomaly: User's very enhanced being can come off as an outright oddity, even to other superhumans.
- Magic: Use magical forces/powers to varying degrees.
- Power Warping: Manipulate the powers of others and oneself to a vast degree.
- Psionics: Both mentally and psionically alternate with one's surroundings.
- Rule Transcendence: Many of SPB's abilities bend if not outright break the laws of physics or reality itself.
- Science Manipulation: Manipulate the laws of science.
- Shapeshifting: Control every molecule, possibly every particle within the users' body to assume other forms, increase size, and many more feats.
- Superpower Evolution: SPB can endlessly evolve achieving greater powers.
- Supernatural Manipulation: Manipulate the supernatural.
- Alien Physiology
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Superpowered beings have their fair share of limitations.
- Some users are bound to a specific nature.
- Weak against Status Manipulation and Superpower Manipulation.
- Devil Fruits (One Piece)