The power to possess or have traits of a Supreme Deity. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Alpha Physiology. Pinnacle of Divine Lord Physiology. Opposite of False Deity Physiology. Not to be confused with Monotheistic Deity Physiology, Divine Lord Physiology or Demiurge Physiology.
- Divine King/Queen
- Emperor/Empress of Gods
- God of Gods
- Highest/Alpha Deity/God/Goddess Physiology
- Overdeity Physiology
- The Supreme Pagan God
- Transcendent Deity Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Supreme Deity, a god/goddess who unquestionably upholds sovereignty between its pantheon, so it is associated with higher divine abilities and considered far more powerful by reason of being controllers of the universe. Supreme Deities are commonly seen in mythology, and were important among ancient and current civilizations for its impact.
Supreme Deities are characterized as the leader of its respective pantheon, ruling them. They're also not absolutely perfect as a Monotheistic God is said to be, considering there are stories detailing their misadventures.
Some cases, even when between them all they are the most powerful, sometimes they aren't necessarily rulers; here, many of them took the mantle briefly, or were ousted in their mythologies.
Unlike Divine Lord Physiology, they hold firm leadership among their pantheon, and not only varying authority.
- Deity Consumption
- Deity Manipulation
- Divine Adaptation
- Divine Combat
- Divine Power Absorption
- Divine Territory
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Potential (varies between Deities)
- Essence Reading/Divine Sight
- Nigh Perfection (varies between deities)
- Supreme Divinity
- Deity Soul
- Divine/Cosmic Aura/Energy Aura
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Aether Manipulation
- Celestial Manipulation
- Demonic Slayer and Divine Slayer
- Divine Attacks/Smite
- Divine Banishment
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Divine Element Manipulation
- Divine Environment Manipulation
- Divine Healing/Healing/Healing Prayer
- Divine Matter Manipulation
- Divine Telekinesis
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- God Summoning
- Impurity Destruction
- Miracle Manipulation
- Reincarnation/Reincarnation Manipulation
- Resurrection/Resurrection Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Divine Presence
- Nigh Omnipotence/Omnipotence (varies between Deities)
- Nigh Omnipresence/Omnipresence (varies between Deities)
- Nigh Omniscience/Omniscience (varies between Deities)
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition/Alpha Physiology (varies between Deities)
- Universal Lordship (if King or Queen)
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Afterlife Lordship
- Chaos Deity Physiology
- Creator Deity Physiology (varies between Deities; many Supreme deities have been some form of a creator god.)
- Demiurge Physiology
- Destroyer Deity Physiology
- Divine Lord Physiology
- Father God Physiology
- Knowledge Deity Physiology
- Life Deity Physiology
- Magic Deity Physiology
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Mother Goddess Physiology
- Nature Deity Physiology
- Preserver Deity Physiology
- Protogenoi Physiology
- Sky Deity Physiology (Sky Fathers)
- Solar Deity Physiology
- Supreme Deities may not be truly as perfect or as omnipotent as the One God due to most of their vulnerabilities.
- As powerful as Supreme Deities are they are still vulnerable to the following.
- Can still fall victims to the power of Omnipotence.
- Supreme Deities can also be just as powerful as Monotheistic Deities and Demiurges, as well as somewhat be Monotheistic themselves depending on the religion they are connected to. Also the first Supreme Deities were of the Pagans, before Monotheistic faiths.
See Also: Top God.