- "Well that just sounds like slavery with extra steps."
- ― Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
The ability to hold a monopoly over everything and anything.
- Absolute Monopoly
- Ultimate Monopoly
User holds a monopoly over everything and anything in a given civilization or beyond, from all possible industries, to food/water, thinking/breathing, walking/talking, etc. The user is able to buy anything and add it to their monopoly, can sell anything they want, and can force others to pay for anything they want them too.
- Authority Manipulation
- Boundless Influence
- Business Intuition
- Economy Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- User could cause a civilization to collapse by squeezing out all possible funds, competition, and freedom.
- Mammom (Kill Six Billion Demons)
- M-Corp (Red Dwarf)
- Hexus the Living Corporation (Marvel Boy)
- Buy-N-Large (Wall-E)