- "Even if you have to squirm, struggle, and crawl, Survive!!"
- ― Grandpa Ten's final words to his grandaughter, Ka Ryo Ten (Kingdom)
- "If you want to stay alive, then you gotta cut your own path to survival. That's all there is to it, right?"
- ― Ri Shin (Kingdom)
- Survival Form
User can go into a mode or form made to be a state of survivability, having the knowledge and abilities made for survival of the fittest. They will go the distance just so they can live to fight another day, even if it means taking extreme measures, that people are too scared to take. User can continue to live or exist, typically in spite of an accident, ordeal, or difficult circumstances.
In other words, do what you have to do to survive.
- Battlefield Adaptation
- Death Prevention
- Determined Strength
- Environmental Adaptation
- Equipment Usage
- Fear Masking
- Impossible State Survival
- Indomitable Will
- Survival Intuition
- Outbreak Survivalist
- Survival Empowerment
- Tracking Evasion
- Survival of the fittest can bring out the worst in people you would never expect.
- Some users may cross lines that no one can come back from.
- May be difficult to hang on to one's humanity.