- Survival Form
The user can go into a mode or form made to be a state of survivability, having the knowledge and abilities made for survival of the fittest. They will go the distance just so they can live to fight another day, even if it means taking extreme measures, that people are so scared to take to users. User can continue to live or exist, typically in spite of an accident, ordeal, or difficult circumstances.
In other words, do what you have to do to survive.
- Battlefield Adaptation
- Death Prevention
- Enhanced Instincts
- Environmental Adaptation
- Escape Artistry
- Fear Masking
- Indomitable Will
- Outbreak Survivalist
- Survival Empowerment
- Survival Intuition
- Tracking Evasion
- Survival of the fittest can bring out the worst in people you would never expect.
- Some users may cross lines that no one can come back from.
- May be difficult to hang on to one's humanity.
- Chirico Cuvie (Armored Trooper Votoms)
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (Marvel)
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC)
- Superman (DC); in times of need without powers
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); while in purgatory
- Dwellers Of Purgatory (Supernatural)
- Nikita (Nikita)
- Michael (Nikita)
- Alex (Nikita)
- Survivors (The Walking Dead)
- Protagonist (I Am Alive)
- Bill (The Last of Us)
- Joel (The Last of Us)
- Ellie (The Last of Us)