- Sword Generation
The user can create swords from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy. Depending on what the sword is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Blade Construction
- Blade Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Sword Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- May only create certain types of swords.
- Can not control the swords.
- May only generate certain number of swords at a time.
- Licht (Black Clover)
- Seihi (Black Clover)
- Yao/The Ancient One (Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme)
- Katana Kogeki Users (Dragon Ball series)
- Homura Kōgetsu (Edens Zero)
- Valkyrie Yuna (Edens Zero)
- Ultear Milkovich (Fairy Tail)
- Axel Mulligan/Action Axel (Power Players); via toy form
- Tamra/Enigma (Reboot: the Gaurdian Code); via Gaurdian form
- Esterossa/Mael (Seven Deadly Sins) via Rebellion
- Trollhunters (Tales of Arcadia)
- Kanjigar (Tales of Arcadia)
- Deya (Tales of Arcadia)
- Jim Lake Jr. (Tales of Arcadia)
- Gunmar (Tales of Arcadia)
- Merlin (Tales of Arcadia)
- Shirou Emiya (TYPE-MOON); via Projection and Unlimited Blade Works
- EMIYA (TYPE-MOON); via Projection and Unlimited Blade Works
- EMIYA Alter (TYPE-MOON); via Unlimited Lost Works
- Nanami Yuuya (U19)
- Grand Master Dashi (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.