- "The sword is a simple tool, but in the hands of a master it becomes the most versatile of weapons. And just as the imagination is limitless, so too are the possibilities of the sword."
- ― Master Piandao, Avatar: The Last Airbender
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Association
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Known Powers
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- Blade Control/Dominion/Manipulation/Mastery
- Sword Control/Dominion/Mastery
The user can create, shape and manipulate swords, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Blade Attacks using swords.
- Blade Constructs using swords.
- Blade Construction with swords.
- Hidden Arsenal
- Manipulate the properties of swords.
- Move/lift swords.
- Projectile Enhancement via throwing swords.
- Sword Creation
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Proficiency on any swords they get their hands on.
- Weapon Regeneration
- Blade Manipulation
- Blade Shifting
- Divine Weaponry
- Knife Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Sword Magic
- May be unable to create swords, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not be able to manipulate swords wielded by others, only one's own swords.
See Also: Sword Tropes.
- Rebellion (Not Lives)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.