- "Its like the armor's wearing you. Like a new employee wearing a tux."
- ― Akari (Shachibato! President, It's Time for Battle!)
- Symbiotic Armor
- Symbiotic Power Suit
The user possesses a living costume that is symbiotically bound to their body. Though not a superpower itself, it does grant powers to the user.
- Assimilative Evolution
- Amorphous Physiology
- Body Link
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Malleable Anatomy
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Symbiotic Constructs
- Symbiotic Shapeshifting
- Alien Mind
- Divided Mind
- DNA Replication
- Life-Force Absorption
- Organite Manipulation
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Symbiote Physiology
Types of Symbiote:
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Enchanted Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Spiritual Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Symbiont Collective
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Biological Symbiosis
- Parasite Physiology
- Powered Structure
- Power Suit
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Remote Symbiosis
- Symbiote Creation
- Symbiote Manipulation
- Symbiotic Combat
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Energy Manipulation
- The symbiote and host may need each other to survive.
- Similarly, the host may require the entire suit in order to maintain conciseness.
- User may develop completely different personality due to symbiote being alive as well.
- User's life force may be used to power the symbiote.
- Symbiote might be weakened by a certain power or substance (Ex: Venom's symbiote is weakened by sound waves and fire)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.