- Symbiosis/Symbiotic Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Symbiosis/Symbiotic Force Attacks
The user can release/use symbiotic elemental attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Symbiotic Element Bolts: Project respective symbiotic element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Symbiotic Element Blasts: Release blasts of respective symbiotic element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release symbiotic elemental blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of respective symbiotic element.
- Omnidirectional Symbiotic Element Waves: Send out a wave of respective symbiotic element in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit respective symbiotic element from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of symbiotic element that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release respective symbiotic element blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release respective symbiotic element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Symbiotic Element Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Beam Emission: Release beams of respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Blast: Release respective symbiotic element over a specific target area.
- Symbiotic Element Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Bomb Projection: Create bombs/explosions of respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Breath: Discharge respective symbiotic element from the mouth.
- Symbiotic Element Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Symbiotic Element Cutting: Use respective symbiotic element to cut opponents.
- Symbiotic Element Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Pillar Projection: Project symbiotic elemental pillars.
- Symbiotic Element Spike Projection: Project symbiotic element spikes.
- Symbiotic Element Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of respective symbiotic element.
- Symbiotic Element Wave Emission: Send out a wave of respective symbiotic element that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of respective symbiotic element.
- Zap: A tiny short release of symbiotic element to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Requires host and symbiote to be synchronized with each other.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too many symbiotic elements are used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much symbiotic elements are used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.