- Symbiosis Element Control/Manipulation
- Symbiotic Element Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate the elemental forces of a symbiotic relationship. The bond between entities allows them to harness elements that would otherwise be difficult or completely unavailable.
- Element Drain/Elemental Absorption/Elemental Immunity/Elemental Negation
- Bond Destruction could disrupt users’ abilities.
- Entities may need each other to manipulate elements.
- Strength of abilities may depend on strength of bond.
- Elemental Bounts (Bleach)
- Clow Cards Users (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Billy Batson/Captain Marvel/Shazam (DC Comics)
- Shadowlands Users (DC Comics)
- Celestial Spirit Magic Users (Fairy Tail)
- Aeons and Summoners (Final Fantasy X)
- Heralds of Galactus (Marvel Comics)
- Zak Storm (Zak Storm: Super Pirate); via Calabrass
- Mamodo (Zatch Bell!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.