- Symbiosis/Symbiotic Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Symbiosis/Symbiotic Force Attacks
The user can release/use symbiotic energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified symbiotic energy.
- Expanding Symbiotic Energy Bolts: Project symbiotic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Energy Blasts: Release blasts of symbiotic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release symbiotic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirection Symbiotic Energy Waves: Send out a wave of symbiotic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit symbiotic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release symbiotic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release symbiotic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Symbiotic Energy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Blast: Release symbiotic energy over a specific target area.
- Symbiotic Energy Bolt Projetion: Release low powered projectiles of symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Breath: Discharge symbiotic energy blasts from mouth.
- Symbiotic Energy Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Symbiotic Energy Cutting: Use symbiotic energy to cut opponents.
- Symbiotic Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Pillar Projection: Project symbiotic energy pillars.
- Symbiotic Energy Spike Projection: Project symbiotic energy spikes.
- Symbiotic Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of symbiotic energy.
- Symbiotic Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of symbiotic energy and that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of symbiotic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of symbiotic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Requires host and symbiote to be synchronized with each other.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much symbiotic energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much symbiotic energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.