- Symbiotic Magic Projection
The user can release/use symbiotic magic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of symbiotic magical energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified symbiotic magic.
- Expanding Symbiotic Magic Bolts: Project symbiotic magic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Symbiotic Magic Blasts: Release blasts of symbiotic magic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release symbiotic magic blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Symbiotic Magic Waves: Send out a wave of symbiotic magic in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release symbiotic magic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release symbiotic magic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Symbiotic Magic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of symbiotic magic.
- Symbiotic Magic Blast: Release symbiotic magic over a specific target area.
- Symbiotic Magic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of symbiotic magic.
- Symbiotic Magic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Symbiotic Magic Breath: Discharge symbiotic magic blasts from mouth.
- Symbiotic Magic Burst: Create burst of symbiotic magical energy.
- Symbiotic Magic Cutting: Use symbiotic magical energy to cut opponents.
- Symbiotic Magic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with symbiotic magic.
- Symbiotic Magic Pillar Projection: Project symbiotic magic pillars.
- Symbiotic Magic Spike Projection: Project symbiotic magic spikes.
- Symbiotic Magic Vision: Emit symbiotic magic from one's eyes.
- Symbiotic Magic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of symbiotic magic.
- Symbiotic Magic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of symbiotic magic and that repels everything.
- Symbiotic Magic Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of symbiotic magic.
- Symbiotic Magic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of symbiotic magic.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of symbiotic magic.
- Zap: A tiny short release of symbiotic magic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive..
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Magic Attacks
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Mystical Soul
- Projectile Enhancement
- Symbiotic Energy Attacks
- Symbiotic Magic
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of symbiotic magic to create a attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much magic is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much magic is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Requires entities to be synchronized order for attacks to work.
- Spirit Magic Users (Black Clover)
- Clow Cards Users (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Billy Batson/Captain Marvel/Shazam (DC Comics)
- Celestial Spirit Magic Users (Fairy Tail)
- Sorano (Fairy Tail)
- Aeons and Summoners (Final Fantasy X)
- Miraculous holders (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Pactio Users (Negima!)
- Zak Storm (Zak Storm: Super Pirate); via Calabrass
- Mamodo (Zatch Bell!)