User either has or can obtain living/symbiotic body-art which grants them a host of metaphysical capabilities. These tattoos may be intelligent and able to move and act on the will of the host user while also strengthening them in various ways.
Depending on the makeup of their substance they can also manifest new and interesting attributes of their own, granting their wearer new or odd powers on the fly.
- Battle Shifting
- Tattoo Constructs
- Reactive Attribute Enhancement
- Artistic Creation
- Enchanted Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Living Conduit
- Art Manipulation
- Ink Manipulation
- Symbiote Creation
- Symbiotic Costume
- Tattoo Empowerment
- Tattoo Manipulation
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Incomplete/disfigured tattoos may result weakened or unreliable abilities.
- May require a medium for tattoos to activate.
- Danila (Besoboi/Demonslayer)
- Midnighter (DC Comics)
- Sun Chained in Ink (DC Comics)
- Tattoo Man (DC Comics)
- Koujaku (DRAMAtical Murder)
- Maui (Moana)
- Users of the Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- V (Devil May Cry)