- Symbiosis Technology Control/Manipulation
- Symbiotic Technology Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate technology of a symbiotic relationship. The bond between entities allows them to harness technology/technological abilities that would be otherwise difficult or completely unavailable.
- Activation & Deactivation/Crash!/Malfunction Manipulation/Technology Stopping
- Bond Destruction could disrupt user’s abilities.
- Entities may need each other to manipulate technology.
- Strength of abilities may depend on strength of bond.
- Ace Ambling (Ballmastrz 9009)
- Julie Yamamoto (Ben 10); via Ship
- Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle (DC Comics) via Khaji-Da
- Vril Dox II/Brainiac 2 (DC Comics); via Silica
- Orianna, The Lady of Clockwork (League of Legends)
- Fred Luckpuig (Lucky Fred)
- Aikku Jokinen (Marvel Comics); via Pod
- Makino (Max Steel)
- Maxwell McGrath (Max Steel)
- Satsuki Yatouji (X/1999)
- Superboy (Young Justice); via Sphere
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.