The power to manipulate symbols. Technique of Literary Manipulation.
- Emblem/Glyph/Inscription/Rune Control/Manipulation
- Symbol Control
User can create, shape and manipulate symbols: marks, signs or words that indicates, signifies, or is understood as representing an idea, object, or relationship, whether they are magical, normal, have meaning, etc.
- Character Manipulation
- Definition Manipulation of symbols.
- Glyph Creation
- Letter Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation
- Personal Symbol
- Script Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation of symbols.
- Writing Manifestation
- Art Manipulation
- Letter/Number/Word Projection
- Literary Manipulation
- Picture Manipulation
- Sign Manipulation
- Symbolism Power
- May be limited to certain symbols.
- The user can be hindered if they possess characters that have no use or meaning.
- Symbols have to be correctly drawn for it to work.
- Rowan Darkwood (Planescape); via the Sigil Spell
- Shinkengers (Super Sentai)
- Prince Spark (Spark a Space Tail); via Golden Staff