The user is able to use syringes in combat as weapons or possibly projectiles, using them to stab, impale and even inject enemies with possible toxins, venom, acids or drugs.
- Cutting with a sharpened tip/needle
- Drug Usage by injecting themselves or others with a potent drug
- Healing by injecting themselves or others with a medication
- Pain Suppression by administrating pain medications
- Inject targets with toxins, acids, or even diseases
- Pain Inducement
- Close ranged combat using syringes like knives or even a spear or sword
- Ranged combat by throwing syringes like needles or using them like darts or blowdarts
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Medical Intuition
- Medical/Lab Weaponry Proficiency
- Needle Proficiency
- Poison Infusion
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Projectile Enhancement
- Weapon Proficiency
- Unless user has Infinite Supply of syringes, they can easily run out and become vulnerable in battle.
- Syringes are very fragile and can be easily broken.
- Fire may melt syringes if made from plastics or even glass.
- Unless filled with a substance or drug, syringes do very little damage physically making them rather ineffective weapons on their own.
- Unless user has Enhanced Accuracy or Projectile Enhancement, throwing syringes may not have much of an effect.
- Useless against Invulnerability or Immutability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.