The user can create, destroy or manipulate the state of systems, regardless of whether they have an organic, inorganic, physical or non-physical nature. This allows the user a virtually limitless amount of power.
- Boundary Manipulation - manipulate the boundary between a system and its environment
- Causality Manipulation
- Codification - manipulate complex systems
- Concept Manipulation - Manipulate conceptual systems
- Decodification - unlock the secrets of systems
- Definition Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Interaction Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Meta Variable Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Order Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Science-Magic Ascendancy - manipulate all sciences, magics and beyond
- Stability Manipulation - keep systems stable
- Status Manipulation - choose the status of whatever is in a system
- Structure Manipulation - decide a systems structure
- System Creation - create new systems
- Universal Manipulation - manipulate systems in a cosmic level
- Cannot manipulate non systematic powers or concepts.
- Great knowledge is necessary to use this ability with efficiency.
- Hades (Saint Seiya); only cosmic system.
- Ellavil (Haunted)
- Diabomoron (Digimon)
- God Hand (Berserk)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.