- "What is essential is using your head, there is no need for meaningless head on fighting."
- ― Galdino/Mr.3 (One Piece)
- "Imagination is the basis of tactics, those who do not learn to exploit it will be the first to die in a war."
- ― Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer)
- "In our darkest hour, he appeared out of the shadows with his matchless knowledge of tactics and guerrilla warfare! It was as if he was blessed with the guidance of the Gods of War!"
- ― Ligia (Shinju no Nectar)
- "No scenario? I see every scenario, I see 50 scenarios, that's what it does Carl - it puts me 50 moves ahead of you."
- ― Eddie Morra to Carl Van Loon (Limitless)
- "I know a dozen ways to defeat every single one of you. I have dossier files for every "superhero" on the Planet. I've been planning this."
- ― Prometheus to the Justice League (JLA #17)
- "Whatever Penguin might be, he's anything but a buffoon. He plans his crimes with military precision. His thinking is brilliant - circuitous and multi-leveled."
- ― Bruce Wayne/Batman on Oswald Cobblepot (Batman #448)
- "There's a plan in everything kid. And I love it when a plan comes together!"
- ― John "Hannibal" Smith to his team (The A-Team, 2010)
The ability to be an extremely skilled strategic genius and apply this skill to several objectives. Sub-power of Combat Perception.
- Analysis Aptitude
- Enhanced Analysis
- Cunning Intellect
- Master Manipulator/Planner/Strategist/Tactician
- Military Genius
- Strategic Mastermind
- Strategy Genius
- Tactical/Strategical/Strategic Battle Manipulator/Grandmaster
- Tactical/Strategical/Strategic Ingenuity/Wit/resourcefulness
The user is an extremely skilled strategic genius and apply this skill to several objectives, able to create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent. They can elaborate complex plans/strategies and apply them not only in battle but all activities that involve cunning intellect, e.g. strategic games. They can anticipate all of the possible obstacles/opportunities and know what the best actions to take in any situation, allowing them to adapt and prepare for future events in advance by considering a large number of scenarios/outcomes/options/paths, and plan ahead for them, to be ready for any situation that may occur and handle it effectively.
Most of the users of this ability are very analytical and can understand or anticipate the enemies' moves, and always be two steps forward in any situation.
- Adaptive Mind: to be able to adapt mentally to any situation or event.
- Battlefield Adaption: to adapt to area/environment they happen to be fighting in.
- Detail Intuition: to be aware of every detail in every plan and/or strategy.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Charisma: to be influential and admired.
- Enhanced Preparedness: to be ready for any possible and/or unforeseeable situation.
- Enhanced Calculation: to be highly skilled in a prediction of (information, variables, outcomes, decisions, choices, etc).
- Enhanced/Supernatural Wisdom: to be insightful in every single decision that one could make.
- Enhanced Response: to know the optimal actions to take in any situation, and pick the right response for any possible outcome.
- Infinite Resourcefulness: to be able to make the most out of any/all resources, to handle and/or accomplish virtually any goal.
- Game Intuition: to be completely aware of every aspect and rules of the game to win at any and all games.
- Hypercompetence: to be mentally and physically capable to accomplish every single task and handle any situation.
- Opportunity Sense: to be able to see the opportunities of winning in any situation.
- Pattern Sense: to perceive and understand the patterns of any situation and behaviors of any individual.
- Probability Computation: to be able to see the variables of any situation and predict any potential outcome of an event.
- Psychological Intuition: to possess a deeper and intuitive understanding of the psychological behavior of everyone they meet.
- Tranquil State: to stay calm and collected in any situation and think with perfect clarity in all difficult events.
- Trapping Intuition: to possess the ingenuity and know how to traps for their targets in any plans they may scheme.
- Unpredictability: to be hard to predict.
- Victory Inducement: to find the means to bring victory to oneself or others.
- Accelerated Probability
- Battlefield Adaption
- Causality Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Computer Perception
- Numerical Precision
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
- Supernatural Wisdom
- Tactical Genius
- Trapping Intuition
- War Empowerment
- War Manipulation
- May be vulnerable to Unpredictability.
- May be corrupted or overwhelmed by their own intelligence making user arrogant or underestimate the opponent.