The power to have the traits and abilities of Tagalog Deities. Variation of Philippine Deity Physiology.
The user can have the traits and abilities of the Deities of Ancient Tagalog Deities, the first generation Deities of the Philippine Mythology.
The users of this power has all the supreme authority and command among the Earth's remnants as a whole. They live in a different world like it's just their ordinary alternate home like humans. By some other Pantheon stories, other Deities married and had a relationship with mortals. Some are given powers and some of their siblings too became gods and goddesses.
Ancient Philippine mythology varies among the many indigenous tribes of the Philippines. During the pre-Spanish era, some tribes believed in a single supreme being who created the world and everything in it, along with lesser deities. Others chose to worship a multitude of trees as an act of animism. Today the Philippines have three religions, animism in northern Luzon, Christianity in southern Luzon and in Visayas, and Islam in Mindanao.
Major Deities of Kaluwalhatian/Heaven:
- Diyan Masalanta/Maria Makiling
Deities of Kasamaan/Hell:
- Hukluban (fourth agent of Sitan)
- Manggagaway (first agent of Sitan)
- Manisilat (second agent of Sitan)
- Deities of Kasamyan and Kabanua (DYOSA - Philippine TV Series)
- Various Selective Episodes (Hiraya Manawari)
- Mythological Characters (Dayo - Animated Film)