- "It is only human to dream of rising above one's limitations. But what if we had the power to instantly acquire the qualities that we envy in others? Would it bring real fulfillment... or a hunger that can never be filled?"
- ― Second Thoughts opening words (The Outer Limits)
The ability to steal the skill/talent from others. Technique of Talent Manipulation.
- Skill/Specialty Theft
- Talent/Skill/Specialty Absorption
The user can steal the physical and mental skills, talents and specialties of another person. In some cases, the user gains that skill or talents for themselves while in other cases they simply remove the talent from someone else.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Imprinting
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Skill Erasure - by stealing one's skills/talents
- May only be temporary.
- May only be able to take a specific type of talent.
- User may not have the physical, mental or emotional capabilities to put their stolen talents to use.
- Lord Shyamalan (Channel Awesome)
- Sarah (Disney's So Weird: Rewind)
- Puzzle Dopant (Futo Detective); via Arm
- Talent Suckers (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)
- Chrollo Lucilfer (Hunter x Hunter)
- Rogue (Marvel Comics)
- Starlight Glimmer (My Little Pony Series); via Staff of Sameness
- Meltlilith (Nasuverse)
- Baron Von Rocha (Sofia the First); only musical talents
- Nerdlucks/Monstars (Space Jam)
- Mrs. Pollywinkle (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Bryan (Thunderstruck)
- Tinker Bell (World of Winx)
- Talent Thief (World of Winx)
- Victor (Worm)