- "Humankind has long tried to tame the forces of nature, to harness their power for our needs. But what if the very needs that drive us are the greatest power of all? Will we be able to control ourselves?"
- ― Caught In The Act Opening Words (The Outer Limits)
- "Wait. It feeds by having sex? Oh, man, I wish I could do that."
- ― Wendy envying The Mandragora (Witches of East End)
- Sexuality/Sexual Energy Metabolization
- Sexual Hunger
- Sexual/Tantric Vampirism
Users can sustain themselves/their powers by feeding of sexuality and/or sexual energy from sexuality, sexual experiences, sexual emotions, etc., into their body as a source for their powers and/or conditions.
- Death By Sex
- Incubus Physiology
- Lust Empowerment
- Perversion Empowerment
- Psi Vampirism
- Sex Appeal Combat
- Sex Empowerment
- Sexual Instinct
- Succubus Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- May die if prevented from feeding for an extended period of time.
- May cause sexual addiction.
- May need some kind sexual act.
- Ex. Kissing to actual intercourse.
- May not be able to feed off themselves only others.
- May not be able to have sex with someone without feeding off them.
- May cause death by sex towards victims.
- Succubus (Lost Girl)
- Incubi (Folklore/Demonology/Mythology)
- Succubi (Folklore/Demonology/Mythology)
- Lilith (Abrahamic Religions)
- Monster Girls (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Succubi (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Mandragora (Witches of East End)
- Sex Gas (Torchwood)
- Anita Blake (Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.