- Tape Projection
The user can tape objects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Tape Bolts: Project tape that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Tape Blasts: Release blasts of objects in a form of a creature or tape.
- Hand Blasts: Release tape blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of tape.
- Omnidirectional Tape Waves: Send out a wave of tape in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit tape from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of tape that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release tape blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release tape blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Tape Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of tape.
- Tape Beam Emission: Release beams of tape.
- Tape Blast Attacks: Release tape over a specific target area.
- Tape Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of tape.
- Tape Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of tape.
- Tape Breath: Discharge tape from the mouth.
- Tape Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Tape Cutting: Use tape to cut opponents.
- Tape Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with tape.
- Tape Pillar Projection: Project tape pillars.
- Tape Spike Projection: Project tape spikes.
- Tape Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of tape.
- Tape Wave Emission: Send out a wave of that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of tape.
- Zap: A tiny short release of tape to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Hidden Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Tape Manipulation
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Hanta Sero (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Nenchaku/Nunchuck Nick (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Tape Thing Sticker (Paper Mario: Sticker Star)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.