- Target Locking
- Pin Point
User can cause objects, when set in motion, to home in on a target and invariably reach it. It can be used to hit a target from miles away only by throwing a rock that the user has charged, causing it to "lock on" to the user's intended target.
- Homing Effect
- Ballistics Manipulation
- GPS Manipulation - GPS can pin point a location by targeting it.
- Projectile Enhancement - make the thrown object accelerate to speeds greater than that which the user threw it with.
- Throw objects and cause them to follow a target.
- Imitate Flight by making one's body target another subject, then jumping.
- Cause bullets to home in on a target.
- Never lose cellular phone service by causing the out-going waves to lock onto, and enter the target phone, despite lack of service.
- Cause sunburn, or even skin cancer, by charging the UV rays from the sun.
- Light foes on fire by charging a fire source, and causing the flames to follow the target, making a "homing flamethrower."
- Hit targets from vast distances by throwing mere pebbles or stones.
- May cause objects to become a unstoppable force
- Bullet Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Accuracy
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Digital Vision
- Lock-On Imprint
- The thrown object can't dodge obstructions and will stop following the target if it is blocked by an obstacle.
- Practicing is needed to improve their ability.
- Some targets, those with Density Manipulation, Enhanced Speed or Intangibility, could escape harm.
- Some targets, like those with Invulnerability or those who can obtain it like Metal Mimicry, wouldn't be harmed.
- The target might be able to use the user of this ability as a human shield if they can't cancel their power.
- Weak against Attack Ignoring and Target Lock Disruption.