The ability to manipulate tarot cards. Variation of Card Manipulation.
- Tarot Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate tarot cards, playing cards often used for predicting the future/divination. They can change the meaning of cards, summon the entity that goes with the card they are using, use this to predict the future, or even change the future if the user is skilled enough.
- Card Attacks using tarot cards.
- Card Constructs using tarot cards.
- Card Detection using tarot cards.
- Card Generation tarot cards.
- Card Imprisonment using tarot cards.
- Card Negation using tarot cards.
- Card Power using tarot cards.
- Holographic Projection project holograms of creatures, places, artifacts, etc. depicted on tarot cards.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using tarot cards as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of tarot cards.
- Repair tarot cards.
- Move/lift using tarot cards.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing tarot cards.
- Targeting when throwing tarot cards.
- Summoning items or monsters and/or casting spells from the tarot cards.
- Supernatural Detection via tarot cards.
- Artistic Creation: Design and create new cards.
- Card Absorption: Absorb cards.
- Card Aura: Surround oneself with cards.
- Card Combat: Use cards in physical combat.
- Card Empowerment: Gain strength from cards.
- Card Teleportation: Teleport using cards.
- Card Transmutation: Transform matter into cards.
- Intuitive Aptitude: Fathom how tarot terminology translates into real-world effects.
- Tarot Mimicry: Become creatures, places, artifacts, etc. depicted on tarot cards.
- Tarot Reading: See into the past, present and future using cards.
- Art Manipulation
- Card Manipulation
- Future Manipulation
- Language Of The Birds
- Paper Manipulation
- May be limited to certain tarot cards.
- May be unable to create cards, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited by the number of cards which they have in their deck/hand.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Amos Fortune (DC Comics)
- Madame Xanadu (DC Comics)
- Meena (Dragon Quest IV)
- Yukari Sendo (Rosario + Vampire)
- Joly (Winx Club)