- Centaur Mimicry/Physiology
- Taur Form/Mimicry
- Tauric Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User either has the lower body of animal, or is able to transform their lower body into other animal forms. Regardless, they gain the abilities from their animal part that don't depend on the head (bite mostly) while keeping their ability to use hands. Note that there are variations who, instead of human upper-portion, have anthropomorphic version of their animal form and do have the bite.
Including but not certainly limited:
- Arachne Physiology: spider/humanoid combination.
- Centaur: the traditional horse/human combination, they tend to be tribal beings who are either wild party animals with berserker tendencies, nature-loving wise scholars or proud warriors.
- Lion-taur/Wemic: lion/human combination, wemics are anthropomorphic. Cat-taurs can be counted to same group.
- Scorpion Men Physiology: scorpion/human combination from Mesopotamian mythology, they were also known as aqrabuamelu or girtablilu.
See Also: Our Centaurs Are Different.