- "No matter how strong you become, never seek to bear everything alone. If you do, failure is certain."
- ― Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- "Hot damn! Those two are seriously on a whole new level when you put them side by side!!"
- ― Den Ei on his captain, Ri Shin and Ou Hon (Kingdom)
- "The strength of being in a group is the ability to make up for individual deficiencies which results in greater collective strength."
- ― Tatsumi Kotaro (Zombie Land Saga)
- "Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless. Alone, a finger can't grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together"
- ― Kal Skirata to Omega Squad (Star Wars)
Team Combinations are techniques that are created by two or more people to take out a very powerful force or a large group that one cannot do alone.
- Alliance Attack/Combination
- Group Attack/Combination
- Party Attack/Combination
- Team Attack
- Team Attack Combinations
The users can combine their strengths to form powerful attacks against common adversaries. For example, if someone with Electric Manipulation combines an attack with someone that used an attack with Water Manipulation. Not only do they do more damage than their attacks alone, but most likely be done at a bigger radius to take out more foes.
Super-powered teams are not just for battle, some power combinations can save someone or some people for certain doom. An example would be when someone with Magnetism Manipulation and someone with Telekinesis lifts a heavy metal object that neither could do alone to give people time to escape from harm's way.
Some team combinations are usually done by teams or crew, but they are more effective if the users practice enough.
Unfortunately, some combinations are ineffective against a certain being or fail to take out the whole army if the wrong power(s) are used.
- Bond Empowerment
- Charged Attacks
- Companion Allegiance
- Enhanced Cooperation
- Power Mixture
- Symbol Magic
- Team Constructs
- Team Energy Manipulation
- Union Attacks
- May need a certain level of power.
- Users may have to have complete harmony.
- Users may need to be in contact.
- Users may need to become one with each other.
- Users may need similar abilities/weapons/magic/etc..