- "He could kill us all. For him, it would be easy."
- ― Batman describing just how deadly an opponent Plastic Man is (DC Comics)
- Stage Clearing
- Team Ending
- Total Party Kill
User can kill an entire team at once, eliminating entire groups of enemies instantly.
- Army Annihilation
- Death Inducement
- Defeat Inducement
- Game Over
- One Hit Kill
- Special Attacks
- Team Manipulation
- Video Game Physics
- May have to take time to prepare their attack to eliminate the entire team.
- May be useless against Team Combination of the teammates are organized and working together.
See Also: One Hit Poly Kill
- Various Characters (Baki the Grappler)
- Yuuichiro Hanma
- Yuujiro Hanma
- Patrick "Eel' O'Brain/Plastic Man (DC Comics)
- Oryx (Destiny)
- Crota (Destiny)
- Ultimate Chimera (Earthbound)
- Chaos (Final Fantasy); via Crash/Crush
- Thanos (Marvel Comics)
- Doryu (Rave Master)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Barbatos Goetia (Tales of Destiny)
- Arthas (Warcraft)
- Deathwing (Warcraft)
- Bantenin (Houshin Engi); once a target is locked