Power to bind, imprison, or otherwise stop objects in technological devices. Technique of Technology Manipulation.
- Electronic Imprisonment
- Technology Imprisonment
The user can store or force objects/organisms in virtual or technological devices.The user can put people in technology by turning molecular structures into their binary counterparts and transfer them into any digital equipment
- Pa And Ma (Gravity Falls)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy The Vampire Slayer); trapped a demon in the Internet
- Wi-Fi (Mighty Med); trapped Kaz in Oliver's laptop
- Hachiro Otomo (Heroes Reborn); trapped Hiro Nakamura inside the game Evernow.
- Mr. Smith (Sarah Jane Adventures)