- Cybernetic Possession
- Cyber-Spatial Existence
- Machine Overshadowing
- Mind Uploading
User can transcend the physical form and exist within technology (such as computers and robots). If one should possess this ability, they may be able to switch robotic avatars at will or be immortal so long as there is a technological host to control.
- Immortal existence within a cybernetic host body.
- Possess a multitude of machinery.
- Gain all abilities that a computer would have.
- Utilize technology to influence outside world.
- Change mechanical avatars.
- Cybernetic Corruption: The user can infect various mechanizations.
- Technology Manipulation: The user can control a host machine's functions to the fullest extent.
- Techno-Organic Corrosion: The user can reach out through nanotech and infect, convert or possess biotic/non-biotic lifeforms.
- Object Manipulation: The user can manipulate objects associated with technology under their domain.
- Possession: The user can possess any and all machinery of their choosing.
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Data Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- May gain Transcendent Machine Physiology.
- Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
- Left powerless away from modern society.
- Maybe the user can only transfer his/her mind leaving his/her body behind.