- "Plug in, online, the datastream linking our minds. Circuits, entwined, we'll dream of Neo-Tokyo tonight!"
- ― Scandroid - Neo Tokyo
- Electronic Manipulation
- Electromechanical Manipulation
- Machine Manipulation
- Mechanical Manipulation
- Technological Control/Manipulation
- Technology Control
- Tech Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology." Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
User can control the flow of intricate machinery, and assemble or disengage their programming at will and operate most technology at distance. A variation of Electricity Manipulation, they control specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage and may be able to use the electric impulses to gently control smaller metal parts.
- Data Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation Boost a machine's capacity or speed.
- Electricity Generation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- GPS Manipulation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Mechanical Intuition
- Mechanical Morphing
- Physical Restoration
- Technological Constructs
- Technological Possession
- Technological Telekinesis
- Technological Telepathy
- Technology Attacks
- Technology Augmentation
- Technology Generation
- Control electronic/digital/cybernetic objects.
- Creating devices, gadgets and attachments.
- If mixed with Body Part Substitution or Cephalophore, users use control electronic objects as if they were their own body part.
- Repair/induce glitches in technology.
- Trigger computers/appliances or anything with an attachable cord or inserted batteries.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Device Physiology
- Electronic Communication
- Machine Swarming
- Mechanical Regeneration
- Tech Flight
- Techno Portal Creation
- Techno-Screen Teleportation
- Technological Assimilation
- Technological Combat
- Technological Healing
- Technological Imprisonment
- Technology Aura
- Technology Empowerment
- Technology Imitation
- Technology Transmutation
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Computer Virus Manipulation
- Conceptual Technology Manipulation
- Dark Technology Manipulation
- Demonic Technology Manipulation
- Divine Technology Manipulation
- Empathic Technology Manipulation
- Esoteric Technology Manipulation
- Interface Creation
- Internet Manipulation
- Life Technology Manipulation
- Primordial Technology Manipulation
- Psychic Technology Manipulation
- Pure Technology Manipulation
- Robotic Manipulation
- Symbiotic Technology Manipulation
- Technology Embodiment
- Advanced Technology
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Automatic Function Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Elemental Manipulation
- FTL Transmission Manipulation
- Functionality Manipulation
- Malfunction Manipulation
- Matter Melding
- Object Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Supermaterial Manipulation
- Technological Magic
- Technorganic Physiology
- Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
- Usually requires close proximity to the object being manipulated.
- May be left powerless away from modern society.
- May be weakened by users who can nullify technological powers.
- May not manipulate the technological device if it's broken, damaged or too old.
- Sky Regalia (Air Gear)
- A.N.G.E.L. (Denma)
- Sonic Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- Kimoyo Beads (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Techno Blades (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Mech-X4 (Mech-X4)
- Psycommu headset controller (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)