- "It would come at a price, to you and your way of life."
- ― Klatuu (The Day the Earth Stood Still)
The ability to cause technology to fail. Sub-power of Crash!.
- Device Stopping
- Electronics Stopping
- Machine Stopping
- Technology Failure Inducement
The user can cause technology of any kind to fail by various means (overheating, exploding, causing something to go offline/not work anymore, etc.), making machines useless, unable to work for a time or permanently.
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Magnetism Manipulation
- May only affect certain technology.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May make technology that one needs unusable by accident.
- Newton Pulsifer (Good Omens)
- Nina Mercury (Lost Universe)
- Heart of Darkness (Iron Man: The Animated Series)
- Shortstuff, A.K.A. Experiment 297 (Lilo & Stitch)
- Gryphon (Medabots)
- Whale Probe (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)
- Cow Mangler 5000 (Team Fortress 2)